PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA (phyt.)
* Glandular remedy.
Hot inflammation and swelling of glands.
- Sensitive to pain.
Weary of life from pain.
Children weep during difficult dentition.
- Indifference to life.
- agg. COLD, WET WEATHER.
- agg. Night, motion.
- amel. Warm and dry, rest.
- Sensitive to electric changes.
- Syphilitic bone pains.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Warm drinks during mastitis.
- agg. Warm drinks during throat pain.
- Rheumatism of scalp agg. rainy weather.
- One-sided coryza.
- Inflammation root of tongue (Gali), agg. protruding tongue.
- Tip of tongue red.
- Coated, indented tongue.
- Stringy saliva.
- Dentition retarded, painful.
- Pain amel. BITING TEETH TOGETHER.
- INFLAMMATION throat, tonsils, parotids.
DARK RED, BLUISH RED (Bapt, Lach).
PAIN amel. COLD DRINKS, agg. WARM DRINKS.
agg. RIGHT SIDE (Lyc).
- Feels narrow, rough, hot.
- Shooting pains into ears on swallowing.
- Swelling of cervical glands.
- Ovarian neuralgia agg. right.
- MASTITIS, ABSCES (Con, Sil).
PAIN RADIATES OVER WHOLE BODY.
agg. WHILE NURSING.
agg. LEFT SIDE.
Mastitis after first menses, which appear soon after delivery. Mastitis after mental or emotional stress.
- Hard and sensitive with purple hue.
- Milk diminished, agg. stress or excitement.
- Milk thick and lumpy. Coagulates, hangs out in strings.
- Nipples: cracks and small ulcers (Castor-eq).
- Tender breasts before and during menses.
- Tumors of breasts with enlarged axillary glands (cancer).
- PAIN WHERE TENDONS ATTACH TO BONE (Rhod, Rhus-t).
- Rheumatic pains agg. cold and wet, morning.
- Bone pains agg. night.
- Purple hue (boils, eruptions)(Lach).